Brief & Objectives
The iconic 1995 commercial featuring the Christmas Truck became a brand experience in 1996, and has since continued to spread holiday magic across the UK. As part of our continued partnership with MKTG and Coca-Cola, we executed the 2019 tour, bringing festive joy to thousands of people. TED provided world class staffing, creating a brand ambassador team to facilitate the consumer engagement, and a rigging team to handle logistics.
- TED recruited over 50 brand heroes creating an amazing brand ambassador team to guide visitors through a winter wonderland experience
- TED sampled the ‘perfect serve’ across multiple Coca-Cola products
- We ensured the journey was educational – building brand sentiment
- We ensured every conversation reflected the Coca-Cola brand ethos, focussing on the importance of responsible recycling, to further strengthen brand sentiment
TED team rigged the events to be fully compliant with health and safety regulations, across a range of locations. TED Brand Heroes helped entertain the large queues and eager crowds by encouraging visitors to take part in a number of engaging activities. As families engaged with the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas Truck brand experience, they could take festive selfies, and receive a mini can served at the perfect temperature.
The team of event managers and traveling ambassadors went through intensive face to face training on engagements, coaching other team members, managing large queues, crowds and press. Coca-Cola’s goal of a world without waste was at the heart of the campaign with ambassadors encouraging visitors to recycle on site with our bespoke can crusher. At key retail events, we also offered a unique opportunity for customers to receive a personalised Coke bottle.
- 29 days of activity
- Over 440k perfect serve samples
- Over 70k footfall
- 29,479 Games played
- 7,876 prizes won
- 26,333 hero photos taken
- 8,224 bottles personalised
- 54% sampling cans recycled